Social context-based manipulation
From Robot Intelligence
- Research Period : 2017.04 ~ 2019.12 (32 months, 1st Phase)
- Funded by Supported by the Technology Innovation Program/the Ministry of Trade, industry & Energy
Introduction and Research Targets
- We are developing a planner to relocate obstacles for grasping a target in clutter by a robotic manipulator without collisions.
- We are also focusing on object recognition and grasp synthesis technologies for robot manipulation based on object affordance.
Developing Core Technologies
- Task and motion planning for obstacle rearrangement in clutter with VFH+ and DQN
- Perception of an object and its affordance for the purpose of social uses
- Socially affective robot behavior